Sunday, December 7, 2014


Review  4   speaking Fox
 
 

Highlight the text to read aloud, and select "Start Speaking Text" from the right-click menu. If you just want to make it read out single word, you do not really need to highlight the word, because SpeakingFox picks up the word under cursor automatically

Nothing happens. Also, I don't find anything under ~Library to modify or change that could fix it. Please update or at least post instructions as to how to make it work. Would be a great app.

Those who want to fix this Add-on, find it under ~/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles/YOURPROFILE/extensions and under chrome/content, open speakingfox.js and comment out line 49:

Well it works but sadly, I get a Netscape java error that is annoying. Does not stop it working but it pops up sporadically unless i disable it. I tired finding speakingfox.js but its MIA the closest I could find is speakingfox@h5i.biz.xpi but it will not let me edit it.

 

Break Down:

 •The Good

     Easy to share/discuss

     Save time in a class

·        •Can be a tool for higher level students

•The Bad 

 •The teacher has to enter the students accounts which will take time.

         Its a creative program for classroom that allows many adventurous features.

Rating: 2 (Good).

Done By: Emad (201202692).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.